FolderViewer, the File Manager for Windows
FolderViewer has been completely rewritten from ground up. The program has been designed with the user in mind, making the user more productive at organizing and managing files using MS Windows 7, 8 ,10.
The most important difference with MS Explorer is the fact that FolderViewer supports dual panel file management. You can have several File Explorers open at the same time in either panel. Each panel supports many different functionalities like: File Explorer, File Search, Google Desktop Search, Internet Explorer, Document Library, Picture library, Music Library, Video Library, Syntax File Editor, Hex Editor, Network Tools, System Tools, Remote Desktop Clients and Windows Tools.
Do not feel overwhelmed by the amount of features. MatirSoft is the inventor of the Ribbon, first released in our program Winuscon. FolderViewer is neatly organized using the familiar Tabs.
There is a lot of information embedded in your files. The File Explorer is designed to make better use of these Properties. For instance when you Rename your files, you can create new filenames using them. You can Copy your files to destination folders, based on these properties, which are created automatically during the copy operation, enabling you to organize your files in a very intelligent way.
You can also use this information when you add files to one of the four available Libraries. The Library itself can be filtered or queried to select files you need for your project, article or presentation. The File structure and Libraries used in MS Windows are rather rigid and limited. The libraries used in FolderViewer are very flexible and easy to use.
Google Desktop Search has been integrated in the Search Tool, making "needle in haystack" kind of searches very easy to accomplish. Results can be printed, analyzed (PIVOT table) and exported to Excel or HTML.
In practise your search results on the Internet depend for a large amount on the search data you entered on Google. The Internet search tool in FolderViewer enables you to save your search parameters in a database for later use, resulting in more consistent results, saving you lots of time while working on your projects. With this tool you can also rate your favorites on a 7-point Likert scale, enabling to differentiate between your search results.
To put it simple, FolderViewer will let you organize and manage your files and projects in a completely new way, making you much more productive while using MS Windows 7,8 or 10. In this Introduction Video to FolderViewer all the features will be explained and shown in 1080p HD.
Important: when your virus or malware scanner is not up to date, it is possible that FolderViewer will be a false positive, and the execution will be prohibited.
Main features of FolderViewer 5
- Dual Panel File Manager with many extended features (Read "What is a file manager" first)
- Advanced Copy Software Tool using properties - i.e. Artist, Album, Title, ISO, F-Stop, Country, City, Street etc. - of the file to create the target Folders
- Advanced Rename Software Tool, using file properties like: Country, City, Street etc. as part(s) of the new filename
- Search Tool, including Google Desktop Search (still available on the Internet) with the option to export the results (Text, Excel(X), XML, HTML) or save them to disk
- Find File Duplicates using bit by bit compare
- Sort on Date Created or Date Modified
- List in Ascending or Descending order
- Copy, Move or Delete Duplicates
- Save the results for later use
- Print reports of File Duplicates
- Export File Duplicates list to Excel, HTML, XML and Text
- View and Compare Files, Videos and Pictures in a side by side preview mode
- Multiple Folder searches like "f:\documents;f:\documents\backup"
- Data Analysis of the Search results using Pivot Tables with the option to export the results (Text, Excel(X), XML, HTML) or save them to disk
- Dual Panel Internet Browser, executing saved Internet searches, using 16 searchengines with an Advanced History Database
- DuckDuckGo Bang! Database to use in Internet searches
- Multiple Document Library Databases
- Multiple Picture Library Databases
- Single Music Library Database; print and search Lyrics
- Single Video Library Database
- Syntax Editor and Hex Editor
- Embedded multiple Windows Media Players
- Network Tools
- Multiple Remote Desktop clients
- System Tools
- Printing and Exporting Folder content with selectable File properties
The extensive Helpfile has been replaced by several instruction videos published on our YouTube channel. These videos can also be reached from within the program itself.
Watch all the videos here: Instruction Videos at the MatirSoft YouTube channel in 1080p HD resolution. Read the following article "Zen and the Art of File and Folder organization" and learn how FolderViewer can help you realizing just that.
This version incorporates many features previously included in our other award winning programs: Winuscon, Browser PA and VAST. These programs were discontinued on May 30, 2016.
All download links on the Internet to these programs are now being rerouted and will download FolderViewe instead.
You can download a 14 days trial version with full functionality by clicking on the following link: FolderViewer
After the trial period has ended you can purchase FolderViewer for just $10, and this offer includes lifetime free updates.
FolderViewer the Whole in One of Windows
Become the most productive person using Windows